Selasa, 27 Mei 2014

Kids Stories: The Rabbit and The Tortoise


Once upon a time there was a rabbit. The rabbit walked at the park and got rest. At that time the rabbit saw the tortoise walked so slowly. The rabbit went to the tortoise and said hello to the tortoise.

Hi Sir tortoise, why you walked so slow? Exactly I am not walking now, but I am running “ Hi Sir tortoise, why you walked so slow? “. The tortoise answered “ Exactly I am not walking now, but I am running”.

Hahahahahaha, what did you say? Running is like that? Running is like this “Hahahahahaha” The rabibit laughed, “what did you say? Running is like that? Running is like this ”. The Rabbit ran so fast, and make the tortoise shocked and got angry at the same time.

Sir rabbit, you’re so arrogant, Let’s have a race hahaha have a race? With you? Hahaha you’re a dirty, a dull tortoise, a slow tortoise I can win Okay, Okay, lets go. Tomorrow we will meet here again to take a race after the rabbit ran so fast, the angry tortoise challenged him “ Sir rabbit, you’re so arrogant, Let’s have a race ”. The rabbit laughed again “hahaha have a race? With you? Hahaha you’re a dirty, a dull tortoise, a slow tortoise ”. but the tortoise convince himself “ I can win ”. The rabbit said “ Okay, Okay, lets go. Tomorrow we will meet here again to take a race”

The next day they have already prepared to take race. The Referee ready to start the racing. The referee said “one…two…three” the whistle was sounded and the game began. one…two…three

And then they ran, the rabbit ran so fast and left the tortoise behind. “ Hahaha, catch me if you can ” the rabbit said but the tortoise just smiled to him. Hahaha, catch me if you can.

Then rabbit saw a restaurant. “ I’m hungry, tortoise was still far from me so I have time for eat ” Rabbit ate a delicious meal of fruit, cheese, and cake. I’m hungry, tortoise was still far from me so I have time for eat

Tortoise still ran. “ Run run run “ the tortoise said Run run run


After rabbit felt full. He ran away from the restaurant. But he felt tired. “ So tired. I just have a few minutes to take sleep then I will run again “. So tired. I just have a few minutes to take sleep then I will run again

Not far from rabbit, tortoise was still running. “ sst.. he is sleeping. I believe I can win ” sst.. he is sleeping. I believe I can win


Suddenly, the rabbit woke up. He jumped up, and then he ran faster than before. But he was to late.

“ Oh my god! What a shame! I’m a loser “ the rabbit said. The tortoise said to the rabbit “because you so arrogant that’s make you failed“. “ Okay okay “ the rabbit said. Oh my god! What a shame! I’m a loser because you so arrogant that’s make you failed Okay okay

Rabbit felt embrassed. He ran away from the tortoise.



VIDEO : The Rabbit and The Tortoise



The moral massage of the story is Don’t be arrogant about your personality because you’re not perfact like god. Never underestimate the weakest opponent.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ke arah keperibadian yang seimbang dan pendidikan yang berkualiti

Lihat Yang Ini Pula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Ilmu sifatnya ibarat cahaya penyuluh yang boleh menerangi kegelapan, menunjuk arah perjalanan, memandu akal menentukan baik daripada yang buruk. Ilmu diumpamakan seperti hujan membasahi bumi. Ia mampu menumbuhkan, menghidupkan, menyuburkan pelbagai tanaman dan manfaat kepada makhluk serta sifatnya boleh menyucikan. Sabda Rasulullah SAW bermaksud: "Sebaik-baiknya sedekah seseorang Muslim belajar ilmu kemudian mengajarkan kepada sahabatnya." (Hadis riwayat Ibnu Majah).

Pengikut